Sunday, August 31, 2008

In three words i can sum up everything i've learned about life: It goes on- Robert Frost


Listening to the radio playing its sad love songs
listening to my heart playing its sour bitter tunes
My mood subsides as the sun sets
My soul sinks as the clock strikes twelve.

I open my eyes
only to find myself staring at the ceiling above
I close my eyes again
Only to find myself playing back the events of the past.
So close these memories in my mind
Yet so far they are from reality
So happy to be in those present moments
Yet so sad to replay past memories.

Listening to my fingers tapping on the PC keyboard
How they long to be touching that face
Feeling my head lie against a stone cold wall
How it longs to rest on that shoulder.

*Part of Article taken from The Star*

No comments: