Sunday, August 31, 2008

Just by thinking about you, I cried.

When you're gone..
The pieces of my heart are missing you

Although it is short
All those sweet memories
Where you and i and everybody
Shall remain here
I'll never forget
How foolish I've once been
And how foolish u've been
Haha.
Just by putting that smile on my face
When i needed them most.
If i were given another chance
I don't want it to be this way
And i hope it never will
I did not want it to be this way
I don't want it this way!

You're always...
always and forever the first
And my only first one
Just by thinking about you
I cried.

It hurts to face the reality
Where i won't see you again
I really want you to hug me
I really want to have fun with you
I really want to call you again
I really want to see ur face
I wanted to attend your graduation
I wanted to see ur name with a Dr in front
And your kids calling me aunty.

But instead..
All I could attend was your funeral
Where you're smilling to me
In that picture of yours.

1 comment:

thumbsdown said...

all your sadness made me cry.....
sigh ..... sorry for didn't check uu out so much ..... as a friend , i feel bad ...... i guess uu still rmmbr me right ...... please be strong!! jia you =( love uu...