Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Greatest Guy Indeed.

15 August 2008
Today was Daniel's funeral.
A lot people came..
And of cuz a lot of tear flows from everyone.
It was a great loss to everyone..
He was such a great guy.
A great bro.
A great friend.
and etc..
Great in every aspect !!
or perhaps the greatest guy i have ever known.
SALUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A lot people came.. from his x x x x class mate uni mate n bla bla bla to his lecturer teacher n almost every1 else that's able to attend.
Met a lot of people toooo
Smile a lot to keep people from being sad..
once one cry everyone else will..
stay strong.
the whole hanif class even came to visit mee
omggggggg *touched* thx guys !!
although i honestly prefer not to tell anybody..
hehe
we laugh a lot that every1 stared at us ==|
hehehhehh it's better than crying.
his friend went at about 1+ 2..
me n my cousin stayed overnight..
only us cuz elder than him can't stay..

16 August 2008
tought i was gonna cry the whole night but i did not.ahhhhh
fuh what's the time.. ? 2 only ==?
what's the time.. ? 2.05 ONLY ??
omgawddddddddddddddd n it drags n dragsss time passes so slow suddenly
but it was great.
We could at least accompany him for the last time over the night =]
3 something eat supper samore ==
one round liao still hungry eat 2 ==
tahan tahannn until 4 like that cannot liao..
Go nap car a while then wake up again... ==
then nap n wake up n nap n wake up ==
scare ppl rob oso zz
swt
then finallllllly some how some how some howwwwwww
morning has come..
and bout 9 something or 10 i think 3 of his friends from kl came.
and of cuz every1 cried.
later on mummy came n all the other's came tooo
bout 1.30 the dunno what call ceremony started.
haih stay stronggggggggggg
smile smile smile.....
in the end break down oso..
who wont rite..
had to keep on going ba
life keeps going.
he was cremated.
and i got to hold his picture n hug him for the last time like i always wanted to.
It was fate.
Now rest in peace daniel.
By his side. Your lord, Your Jesus.
Jesus loves you.
we love you and we know you loves us too.
In rememberence Forever.

TRULY CHERISHED. DANIEL TEOH CIEN YANG.

And thanks to every1 that attended and pay their respect condolence and deepest sympathy.

Glad that i had you in my life.
Always in Our Heart.

7 comments:

Not-Really-Alice said...

Hi... I came across your blog because I was searching google for news articles about what had happened to Dan. You may not remember me, but I was at your house, once.. Dan had offered me and my boyfriend a place to stay during our visit in Penang.

I cried when I read your last three posts. All the memories of what Dan has done for me and the rest of my friends in KL came flooding back. He really is a great guy.

I deeply regret that I could not have been there to pay my last respects to him. I just hope that you and your family will be okay.

-Josephine

Anonymous said...

Hey umm, I was actually one of Dan's three friends that went for Dan's funeral around 9-10am on Saturday morning...just wanted to say that your brother is de greatest guy I've known....a guy with a heart of gold...he's been very giving, kind and sincere to everyone...he often mentioned about you as well as your younger sister as he loves both of you very much...just wanted to say stay strong and try to move on whenever you are ready...I'm sure Dan will want you to do the same...*hugs and kisses*


lotsa love,
Yi Jing

pashfash0811 said...

Hey umm, I was one of the 3 of Dan’s friends that came during 9-10am on Saturday…just wanted to say that you were and are still very strong…I’m moved by your strength that day…I guess you had to pull yourself together…Dan had often mentioned about both you and your younger sister…telling all of us he adored you girls a lot and, at times, he missed both of you…I thought and still think that your brother is de greatest guy I’ve ever known…he has the heart of gold…very giving and kind to everyone…

Last but not least, I want to say stay strong and think ahead while keeping those sweet memories of the times you and your family have spent with Dan in your heart…I’m sure he would want you to do the same…lotsa *hugs and kisses*…



Jing

Anonymous said...

Mei, I'm sorry to hear this news. Wish you could stay strong, okay? You must, and you have to.

All the best to you. And may him rest in peace. Amen.

thumbsdown said...

omg. ... he's ur bro...? be strong ......

Unknown said...

Hey there,
I'm Chien Yang's primary sch mate in bukit gelugor. I may know u as well. One of the prefect..
In fact i didn't know about this till today, someone told me about it. And i've seen ur blog.
Although time with him was short, but we've been good friends over the years in SKBG. Regret that i didn't know this earlier to pay him last respect. It has been a while already. Hope he RIP.
:)

Jaryn said...

Hi,

I am Cien Yang's friend back in primary school too..

I just found out about this last night. It's been a year. I am so sorry for the loss.

I am sure he is in a better place now, and his love for his family and friends will always be felt.

RIP Cien Yang.