Friday, August 15, 2008

14 August 2008. FOREVER exist again today.

Today i went to school
after ponteng 2 days..
wellll
school was bored like usuallllll
but it ended up like that.. like usualll toooo
just that we watch chong wei match with indonesiaa lol!
* suppose to have ceramah at the hall* ==
then went piano after school like usuall tooooo
after piano here it goes..
I came back
and i heard sound of crying n tears.
I knew something had happen again.
It happen just about not even a year ago --
I was thinking who died ==
Gradma ? huh i just saw her x mungkin ==
ahhhhhh ==
As i STEP into the house..
My father told me..
Something NOT GOOD had happen
It was my brother... my brother !!
At first i was like uh..
Then...
I was like serious ???????
I just bladdy ate dinner with him yesterday !!!!!!!!!
OMG !!!!!
I broke into tears.
Millions of them flows downnnnnnnnnnn
I went out of the house n cried.
HOW COULD THIS HAPPENNNNNNNNN
i just ate dinner with him yesterday
YESTERDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
could u even believe it !!!!??????
he was GONE ..
FOREVER.. today..
We had so much fun yesterday..
And on Friday... WE went yam cha at Ali..
Until 3 am we talked bout so many things
Along with Edwin... it was so funny n fun we laughed a lot !
i was the driver.. n i sux -- dey teach me how to drive == like ain't a P
he told me to speed n i did it was so fun
He teach me the road back from gurney n etc.
n he say here n there got road block n asked me to becareful.
and there was really a road block just lucky x kena block ==
n i said do whatever he like. and he really did. and he died doing his favourite things. I hope.
and the next day and the next day everything was sooo fineeeeeeeee
so so sooooooo fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he even wore my shirt.. for the first time i guess.. at my teenage age ==
it was alwayz me wearing his clothes.
i even help him to print stuff
and etc n etc.
today 14 aug..
today ..................
he left.
It was an accident.
On his way back to KL
at Kuala Kangsar..
it was really severe.
The whole front part was gone n he bumbung too
and u know what ??
he was driving a CAMRYYYYY TOYOTA CAMRYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God loves him more.
Everybody tought it was a joke when i sign in into his msn account n tell his friend.
Who would even believe them??
It's like you just speak to him like hours ago !!!
WTF WTF !!!!!!!!
it was like he said goodbye to everyone..
he went to ah ma's place n all his friends n family over penang.. talked to those in KL..
and he even hugged my mother tightly before he went.
when we went to the police station in ipoh n the hospital.
we see his body and settle all the need that had to be settled.
He even left a picture of himself so perfect
Everything was so perfect.
He say he wanted to tour the world and there he goes.
However,
The truth of his accident. Still a question mark.

I still wan to go clubbing with him when i was 21 in KL.
I still wanna go study in KL with himm.
I still wanna go have fun with him.
I still wanna do so many many things with him!!!!!!!!!!!!
And ask him so many many many question!!!!!!!!!!
But what's left is I could only put my hands together and pray for him.
May you rest in peace koko... (L)FOREVER.

I shall perhaps continue your study and graduate as a pharmacist one day.

Please to all of you out there.
DRIVE CAREFULLY
DON'T GO OVER THE SPEED LIMIT TOO MUCH
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE
and etc. etc.

Live your life to the fullest.
You never knew what will happen tomorrow.
You might not see them tomorrow.

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU.

TMY (L) TCY

In our memories n heart forever.

No comments: