Thursday, June 11, 2009

I woke up.

After a double kill from sleepless night n all the tears..... I woke up today thinking what if i won't see the world anymore instead of the people i love.. I come to realise i should say this.. hoping you would see this one day if i leave before you guys * though i'll make sure i wont leave that early =] *dear mummy i really loves you... i'm really sorry n i always n always regreted for hurting you.. i always wanted to tell you you are a great mother.. just one in the world. i loves you so much mum. dear daddy.. like bro said.. your one hell of a great dad. i know you loves me very much and i loves you very much tooo.. always asking me having enough money... always worry so much when i'm not back yet... daddy i've grown up a lot since 15 u know... daddy should take care of your health rather... you both are really great parents.. just one in the world. the one who cares so much... the one who would go on last minute vacation.. the one whom gave their best in everything to us.. i really love you both.. very very much =] omggg i'm crying badly again...i should be smilling.. then here comes this little girl.. i gave up on her... she's just sooooooooo lovable... ahaha dung dung bu bu.. we fought almost every single day but hey darling i really loves you.. you should change that naughty character of yous =] being the smallest sure's nice =D heheeee And bro ! I'll just keep the talk till i see you =] * secretive after all * hahhahahaaa

Then come this lovely lady.. wan xing.. i know you know i love you very much.. i just wanted to say it again and again.. i love you dear. a lot... a whole lot. You shouldn't burden yourself so much ya know.. * look who's talking lolz * Life's much more enjoyable than you thought. Now it sounds like a will. Swt.. No way i dun wanna leave that early. I just wanna say it.. =] hehe. Ah ma.. haha mummy always complain but i still think you're great =D hua hee tai lawls.. Ah leng always being there =] love yah.. Ah hooi, kai ma, ah keah, ah kim ah kong yen sze.... chi yong =] Ah um mummy~~ love you ^^ i've always wanted to call you mummy hehehee mum. Ah pek papa.. love yah too Ray mond koko love ya! =D you taught me a lot. Ricky koko love ya too! * shh *

It'll be a too long list if i name everyone one by one.. so i'll jsut group up u guys =]

First of all... those in hanif class.. i really n really did mean it when i was glad to meet you guys. love ya'll and will always do. Shuhail you should stop being late. But you're really greatt =] Though i gotta wait for an hour in front of you house everytime... Hahah Ranmeet.. you should stay the way you are haha... Raw Honey. Yes honey, i love ya. Kai Darling, yes i love ya too! Thanks so much you both TT u really cheered me up. And i know u meant it. =] Nicholas! you ! ONee fucking add math guy.. love ya too y know. ming ming!! i know == Hemaa.. you've been lost since we end the class.. john, gahjen, bernard, n hanif yes cikgu hanif. U're really great.

Next.. Those in sggs. JESSIE!!!!! I love you really much. When i was so down.. you could just put a smile one me without knowing the reason i was down.. And you really know when i was down =] I really miss those times with you.. Art class ! Omg ! Stay paleolitikkk.... heheheh Cheow hoong.. wow i've known you since standard one n still do.. see how much i love you~ wakkakaa Dun give up on life yeah. Se ting. Lay wah. Sam. Lay ling. Eli. yuan quan. Ah ling! yes ah ling... it's been great knowing you and will always do =] i love standing beside u ya know ^^ and soo khim too ahahaaa. Yivern... Jing wen.. n qing ai de! love yah =D * you still owe me my book lawls * those in guides.. although it hurts me once upon a time.. I just wanted you guys to know i love you'll. And lots more =] of course i love ya'll! RAihannnnnnn I'll remember u budak gila! =D Nadiah.. So many =] How great we are n how sulky we are... hehehhh

Now those in lim kok wing=] Yipi! you've been the best.. Though you always decide without hessitation. You should think more ya know. You could understand me really really well. It's as if we've known each other for such a long time. Love yah. JJ... you should really stop being late. Gud luck in future.. You're one great artist. Haha. Angie omaaaaaaa!! Your great... =] especially shooting people. you bite with your word hah ? =] Wei jing !!!!!!! burgerrrrrrrrrrr ~~ Ni ni ge ge... i miss penangggg TT Tao zhe =] Pui yock.... Elis.. Voon.. * the tidak apa group* =] ah shuang.. david. And a lots more.... =] You guys rawks. Life's been great. Like a part of my life. Breakfast Lunch Tea Dinner Supper. Haha. Mr tuna! Chern wen And Wai kin... Ah ya. It's been really complicated but no matter what it is you should move on. Get a hold of yourself back. I could feel the pain ya know. It's okay. I'll keep wondering. It doesnt matter from the beginning =] You are one great guy which i don't understand. Haha love ya. And i meant it. * I dun think u'll see this * ^^ It's a secret after all =] What happen in the room stays in the room and what happen in the blog stays in the blog =].

Ah beng's class... Ah beng himself being really great in teaching n advising...Claire~~ I've known you since in ah cek bus~~ WE've been really crazyyyy !!! hahahhaa with mun chiew wen (love yah too) n bla bla blaaaa =] You've been really great ya know.. Telling me those stories you were so amazed in those guys who's so hot n the ladies... =] And now doing what you love best.. Work hard claire =] love yah. Eng hoon ~ sweet heart. Always be happy okay =] You've been really great tooooo hehe. Louis! ahaks stay just you~ you~ love yah.

Those from on9~ Msn.. friendster... o2jamm.... You guy's been really great. I miss you mitzi mei =] lindy mei =] ling mei =] piano mei =] so mui.. wei yi. bunny zai, ariel jie, grey jie and so much much much more ~~love yah =] eewen you've been really rich i know... =D hehehe ! aslene leng lui~ ray chan.. though u got me ccrazyyyy but u've been great ehehhehe. Kylee ! Ahh kylee =] do well in life ^^ nik.. Ping shien gor~! i love yah=] you've been really great telling me direction n comforting me supporting me.. all the way~ n still do ! ken!! oh ken. love yah dear.. we always joke around.. always do heheh =D dai lou~ gong gong ~ n raymond ! yes you've been so great at comforting =] always my friend~! Then jeff~! haha and ! Ms. Caterpillar. <3thanks>You guys have been a part of my life. The one i rush all the way back home to talk too =] eehehehe blurting out everything! heheheh

Now. These great guys which i don't know where i should group them. Dennis ! I've known you for as long as i can remember... and still does. Love ya' know... You've been really great sinceeeeee... 1997? hahaha ! Always there to make me smile.. Telling how u miss me.. I miss you too.. so much. Do well in life dear. Next'll be Munira. I've known you for kinda long.. Always there to joke with me! Wishing to kidnap you! Hehehhe i'll succeed one day.. love ya so muchhh peng you. wo ai ni! Sau fei. Hah though i know you from msn * woots ! * wahaha i never remembered so. I always n always remember you as my great friend. The one's who's there to comfort me when nobody does... To tell me answers to my million questions!! heheh love yah too =] Hope u get a great girl some day =] Gogilam. Always text me. hehe and always do =]

It's been such a long list yeah ?? Well there's so much more that i havn't mentioned! But i think i don't have to.. Cuz u'll are in my heart. =] always yeah...? hehheeee life's been sulky life's been great. That's just life yeah ? =] hehe

I've been talking pretty much lately.. Rather than uploading pictures wahahhaa but hey you don't get to see this offen ^^ Sorray for all this.... Been down currently wahhha Depressed. Depressedddddd no more.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA. I saw it and all your friends will see it. x)

Don't scare me off okay? Make sure you're okay. Don't let emotional haunts you again.

Follow me, kick it off. *KICKS!*