Friday, June 19, 2009

Another 2 hour sleep.

wow .
seriously... when ya have nothing to do.. all you could do is think. and keep your mind n soul wonderinggg.
seriously again.
this time it's been really special.. i'm in bed now lol. for the first time on9 in bed heheh?
haha. i off the com after a series of addictive manga... and i gotta write 2 freaking essay about my bro. i laughed n survived myself from crying.. hahahaaa ! i'll be dead zombie if i start to cry now. gotta wake about 6.15. cuz wan go dim sum. must take sis go school first then go.. Sigh.. life's been really depressing seriously. not what u think... just that i'm really not the type who can actually sit still. haha ! so after a few ignorant nights. i message him again. hmmm life's been pretty different. so.. i really don't know anymore actually... what am i thinking.. why i emerge myself into this again... so i just gotta endure it i guess..? but it just hurt so much... sighhh... life life lifee.. it's not that i wanna complain. but i just can't keep myself still arghhh.. relaxxxx relaxxxxx n stop thinking is what kai darling says but darlinggg u know my brain can't do so.... at least i did thought about it haha ! n it did calmed me down. oh raw honey... i don't wanna disturb ur beauty sleep..... though i know u really meant it. I realise there's actually people who cares so much =3 thanks guys seriously.......

Now that i rethink back.. u are really worse. seriously again ! arghhhhhh making me into this state u are something. but what i know is i won't drop my tears. no. not yet at least. i seriously do not know anymore omggggggggg who to talk to.. yes you again bloggie. you =D which felllow whom i'm close to who i can actually talk to is awake now lol ! even if ur awake.. i dunno how to open my mouth nor type the words out... now i'm wondering if i should sleep.. i'm really really tired. and when i close my eye. i could only thought about u. fuck ! no i dun wanna do that lawls. definately not yet. don't leavc me hanging... arghhhhhh now tomorrow tomorrow and tomorroww.. creep in these petty pace from day to day... i holiday a month jorrrr sighhh so it's been a month ya know. dam ! i really do enjoy life in penang. but............. haihh i dunno la. haihhhhhhhhhhh tu ... my brain drop out because i open my mind too big.. why are you being so goood to me n now ignoring me. aiksssss... or was i just thinking too much.. yea it must be. whateverrrr.. dam this human seriously has no brain. don't bother ! n that's me. arghhhhhhh even nick's gay! dam!

i've been to lunch quite offen these days. it's been really nice of you guys =] it really did cheer me up... =] arghhhhh dam ! i need to get some sleep.. helpless.... let's go see ren now.... hehehh ?
or perhaps not sleeping today? omg. 4.09. n ren i'm coming !

No comments: