Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You made me realise.

Folks, it has been a long time. Wassup buddies !!????????

Well I have to really admit I was PRETTY BUSYYYYYY with college life lately. And INTERNET SULK ! I wanted to uploads lotsa pictures! but......... heh WElll I have been on an oversea trip with college matessss * how awesome heh! *, finished presentation's, done examssssss and bla bla blaaaa. And ! I always wanted my blog to be in order, but today this guy made me realise. I have to write it down. All my feelings, weather happy or sad. I should write them down. So that one day, when I actually look back at them, I would smile my face out =D. Just like that =D

Well, when you have done presentationsssss, doneee examsssss, submitted assignmentsssssss.... It's almost time forrrrrrrrrrrrr HOLIDAYYYY !! YAY! Yes I was really looking forward to holiday because it has been super hectic. However, today this guy made me realise, that I actually wanted more time with them. I'll be going to Australia next year. So as soon as I'm done with my sem, the time has come, to say goodbye and see you. I always and always thought I will go through this happily. But today, I doubt. I REALLY DOUBTED.

He told me, everytime I thought of after finishing this sem, I will not see you again for a long time. That makes me sad. Hey, that makes me real sad too =(. I really like you yeah. Rather, I love you. All of you. Yeah, we make memories. Lots and lots of memories. When I thought of them, they were just so sweet. So sweet that I would tears down with a smile. You know, I gonna miss you guys. If I were here, we would have been in the same class. =] Having our degree, and to graduate together. Yes. A year ago I was planning for that. But I can't anymore.

I have to think a step ahead. This departure will in return brings future. But don't worry. I never regretted chosing Lim Kok Wing University because there were you guys. All of you that I know. Countless people I meet. Thousands and million and billionssss of memories you guys gave me. In just a year. Just a year. We had so much fun. Something not everyone would have in their life. A unique one. Just so unique. * Which makes my lappie super LAGGIE because of too many pictures^^ * You guys were awesome.

If you guys happen to found this one day, I wanna tell you guys, no matter what happen, you guys rawks. Just awesome-nesss. Though sometimes, I was pissed off. To be honest heh. I was at times. And I am sure you guys were too with me. Thanks for all the patience and I am always sorry ya know. I just don't know if I hurt any of you. And of course. Always remember and love me. This girl with the name Celine. Celine sayur =]

See. Tuna just called me to dinner at burger =] And I just went old town yesterday and JUST NOW for dinner. How lucky I am =] AHHHH and about the updatesss for the LOST world of mine..... Soon ^^ hhehehhee sorry yeah, Muacks.

No comments: