Saturday, November 28, 2009

GAYline of The GAY Family aka Celine Sayur.

Wassup folks it was GAYline here aka Celine Sayur. Time has passed so fast and the last day has reached for me to be in LUCT. We'll know that next year GAYline will be going to aussie =(. That makes all of ya sad heh ><><

Well. Seriously now. Time passes real quick. A year passed. I woke up every morning being late to class, went to lunch with all of you, came back all drained up took a nap and went dinner with all of yah again. Awesome right? Almost all the worker in the *usual* place knew us ^^. The big gang heh. Old town, Q thai, 100 yen, SK, Mc Donald and bla bla blaaaaaaaa-ness

Today GAYline woke up to see her room all empty. And trust me. She never likes emptyness. When she step out of that room, all her memories rushed back. How Angie used to knock on the door until wan runtuh, how they used to watched I do I do late night and laugh like shit, how they try on everything in GAYline's closet! And of course, how they revenged GAYline's *happening* housemate =D. Ahhh and how GAYline unlocks the doors =D Yes they loves GAYline. And GAYline loves all of you. ♥♥♥♥♥

To be together for a year all day long * without a break * which means breakfast. lunch dinner supper...... Hmmm that's something heh. And suddenly we gotta be away. That's something again heh. Well I know none of you knew my blog. HEHE. But MAYBE, if someday you happen to googled GAYline and it came out. IT's worth reading ^^

Let's see who to start with. Let's just pick the girls?

AnGAY- It has been a year now. Since the first day in orientation, we knew each other. To be honest you changed a lot. Maybe it was him. But one thing that never changed is we're still friends. OMaaa pipipipipigugugugugu. Don't be so depress. There are so many wonderful things in life. Move on. Get a life. Yeah. I appreciate everything you've done for me all this while =] And of course it was fun being with you. Do miss me ^^ HAHA. I will miss you too. How we used to trick you X housemate, jumped into swimming pool and stuffs heh.

Yipi- WASSUP. That's how we start a conversation heh. All this while. You thought me a lot. Though girl, you need to be more patience. Always think before you do something. That's what you lack of. But you were a great girl. To me yeah. Although you moved to PJ CAD, you still keep in touch with me. I love that =] ♥ Hope you will be doing well heh. And hey ! I think i'm coming to langkawi soon =D GREET ME =D

SilverGAY- RIght, as you said. We only knew each other this semester and we had a lots of fun. Yup. You were a nice girl ya know. Never to gives any trouble and such ^^. Yeah I always smile and I hope you too. In hard times or easy times, smile through them. You were fine as you are. Just move on when you need to =]

GAYvia- LAOPOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Yup. This is my lao poh. I love her and she love me ♥ But lao poh. You need to have more tolerence. And gives more. If you could achieve that, it's really good for you in the future. Don't force yourself too much through life. All of us gives the best. But you cannot expect to recieve the best. That's life. =]

VON VOONNNNNN- Ahhh I prefer calling you von vonnnnn ! It just felt so good. AIYOOO HAK SEIIII YANNN ORHHHHHH!!! You were always so cool and emo. Until I found out that you really missed me heh ! Yes von vonnnnn I'm so gonna miss yah toooo LOTS AND LOTSSSS. WEll if one day you published your first manga or anime. Don't forget to send me a copy okay =] With an autograph on it! Who knows !

GAYjiao- HAHA shong shuu!! Welll you everydya late de. Dun be late le aaaaaaa. Be puntual. And trust me it helps in the future =] Although you moved out too but all this while we had a lot of fun heh. Nothing much actually changed ^^ We're friends and will always be.

GAYlis- This is my 小小姐. Although we are not always together. I always liked you ^^. Thanks for the ride to KLIA =] And of course dinner together was nice. We made you spend money on dinner and less cook =D hehheheeeee

AHHHHHHHHHHh I'm too tired to continue the guys part. I'll edit this post soon ^^ Nights ladies and gents

You know. I just wanna keep all this memories here and hope that one day when we all look back. We will put a smile through it ^^. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ loves.

No comments: