Monday, March 22, 2010

I screamed. But no voice came out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I miss all of ALL OF YOU so much!!!!!!! ><
For god sake! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
Was it right?
Was it wrong?
I am hanging on a thread,
Snapping any moment;
Prove me right.
Tell me I could hang on.
Can I be selfish?
Can I say I want to go back ?
Can I say I regretted now?
Why am I being stupid?

No. I can't. God just answered me.
I took the first step. And there will only be steps forward.
But I always turn back and stare blankly.

Where we would align all the table's and had lunch together;
Where all of you would barge in my house;
Where we stay awake throughout the night;
Where we 'advanced-ly' complete all the examination;
Where we were in the plane together;
Where we squeeze all of us in the car;
Where all of us suffering through the public transport;
Where we were swimming in the middle of the night;
And,
Where there were many many more.

Things would never be the same,
Once upon a time;
I cherished you so much.

No comments: