Sunday, July 5, 2009

STUFF I LEARN TODAY.

US with flash heheeeeee RANMEET UR MISSING !
hehheeeeee !! awww raw honey's blur TT wuwuwuu

i like this oneee so natural omg... never knew i was shot ! omg


okokokokkk i know i knoww i very shorttttt =DDDD hannahhhhh hannnahhhhhh



=DDD




I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PISSED OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
with GURNEY AUTO MACHINE!!!!!!
GUESS WHAT !
WE PAID RM6 COINS. COINS FOR GOD SAKE !!
ALL the autopay machine only accept coin. OMG WTF.
Thank god i digged out enough rm6 from my car ! idiot !!
The abang behind's like bagus tendang sama dia.....
And kai darling boxed the machine n I KICKED it. DAM !
THEN !
I"LL NEVER GO TO COFFEE ISLAND AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN UNLESS.
i'm provided free transportation and free F&B!!
AND !!
KHALEEL! DAM WHY U NEVER HAD ROTI IN THE AFTERNOON. grrr.....
NEXT AH !
GP GSC AH ! 3D ICE AGE 3 1,3,5,7,9,12 ALLL FULLL WTF. DAM!
LASTLY !
TOLONG LA PENANG DRIVER............ SEE LEFT AND RIGHT AND LEFT AGAIN LA.
OMG I COME SO FAST U COME OUT. WALAO EH SCARE DIOK ME ! I BREAK U BREAK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD..... SWT.........

MOFONESS......

BUT!!
All on All
I REALLY HAD FUN.
Hehehe !! Nicholas came back from perthhhh and we went out ! yay !!
But i'm really sad about shuhail's *sex talk on phone* so called la =DDD Wahhahaa i terdelete the video omgggg WHYYY !!
although second time see ice age 3 d oso very funny omgggg HAD LOTS OF FUN ! SERIOUSLY
Hehhehhh aldoooo pooooolllll...... la la laaaaaaaa

And Raw Honeyyy......... Just say can you please fetch me back the next time okieeee ??
i'll always be glad to..... Duhhhhh ~~ rather than seeing you asking for transportation...... Hmmmm~~ =D i meant it.....
Owh n the alamak == it's not that type of alamak duhhhh hmmmm ~~~~

AND !!! always remember to take things when you left it with ur friends!! the other day i forgot take my ticket from her.. and her bro gotta come back all the way ! Omggg pai sehhh !! Today.... she forgot her purse in my bag n thank god i'm still in gurney HAHA !

ANDDDD !! i saw my tar's friend !! awwww =D have fun yahhh heeeeheeee !!

No comments: