Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You're Tagged.

Direction: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (you're tagged!) and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I love godiva so much that i would give a piece to anyone who knows what it is. (sorry offer closed)
2. Hmm... i dislike reading.... so believe it.. I don't read books... or it might take years.
3. I lie more than i trust.... LOL.
4. I could spend 3 days not sleeping n sleep for the whole day next?
5. I don't drink because of depression but the richness in it.
6. I don't smoke.. Sorry but ouch
7. I rather eat than spend on branded stuff....
8. I eat 5 times a day in penang but 2 times a day in kl ?
9. I woke up late n wore boxer n slipper to college HAHAHA.
10. I play hard but attend class ??
11. I'm running out of things to write....
12. One day u'll see TMY brand?
13. owhh I dance. shh
14. I love soft toys very muchhhhhhhhhh wakakkaakkaaaaa
15. Smilling is priority
16. It hurts more than u think.

hmmm 5 ppl to tag... i really dunno
soo just anyone who read this ?
ahahhhaaa =D

4 comments:

thumbsdown said...

i love godiva so much uu know ^^"
TMY brand~ can't wait to see them one day ^^

Anonymous said...

Offer closed to me too? T_T HAHAHA =P

- Celine Teoh - said...

open open !!!!! =D

- Celine Teoh - said...

wah wah u love godiva oso !! yayyyyy !!