Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cobra knocking the door instead of santa.

Just a while ago...
I was so pissed off with my sister because she was dragging me to bath FOR her.......
Aiksss how old jor ehhh samore dare cry ==
cry looorrr cry d everything oso can get...
Just a moment after that.. the dog keep barking..
and then my mother called my father to see what happen...
And then suddenly i hear my mother shouting she does not dare to go near it..
And then my mother say there's a * pun ki cheng * ??? or something elseeee i dunno what it is !!
I was like what it is... And she keep repeating that 3 word... SAmore warn us not to open the door
I knew it was something dangerous butttttttt
I was like ... nvmmmmmmmm... whatever.. I realy dun know what it is LOL
then my mother suddenly shout for me..
THen i was like *ha mi suuu* ?????
*take the key for meeeeee*
then i was like...
which keyyyyy ?? there's so many there ==
Then.. i GRAB jer lar all LOL
lol
rupa-rupanya she wan the car key wan shift the car....
And my father pula shouting no *blacky* (the dog) don't go near it it'll kill you !!!!!
And then bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*it was dead*
OKAY.. i'm actually still relax cuz i don't know wtf is that pun ki cheng...
In the end my mother say... pun ki cheng is COBRA
i was like wtf.

OKAY gtg dinner

the next to knock on the door better be santa !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! How it became dead? Don't worry, Santa will knock your door soon. :D